Hi. I've only started looking at people's blogs since beginning my journey with Weight Watchers (WW); and boy am I suprised how many people do this! Today however I looked at one womans site (Liv) and she had posted bikini pictures of herself. Before and after losing 15kilos. One very brave women. I too have before swim-suit photos. They are hideous...so I'm thinking of doing what Liv has done, and post them. Throw them out to the universe and see what happens. But, I'm still thinking about it. What I'll do is try and work out this blogging first, then take some more photos to place on this page. I have lost 10.8 kilos, so hopefully the photos may show some difference. I am currently 91.8 kilos with a goal weight 58 kilos. 33 to go. Basically I had 44 to lose when I started, and now have 33. I plan to lose all this weight this year. Fingers and Toes. Kahama.
Hi Kahama,
ReplyDeleteBravery indeed. I think you might have been looking at my blog? Anyway, there is something about posting up photos that made me accept where I was and move on from that place.
And wow I can see the difference in your shots! Loads of hard work gone into the change I bet! Look forward to us both posting our goal shots looking foxy!