Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally in the 80's (just)

Well I'm finally in the 80s...at 89.9 (I know, it's only 'just' but it's the 80's). It all seems more 'do-able' when the numbers drop into different brackets. When I started I was in the 100's (102.3k), then down to double digits in the 90's. I hovered around the low 90's for months, but with a new less...and a new year ahead I'm heading for the 70's!

Another number thing! When I started WW I had to lose 44 kilos to get to my (their) goal of 58 kilos. I was so happy when I'd lost around 11 kilos 'cause that meant now it was 33 kilos to lose. I have now done the maths and I have 31.9 kilos to lose. Now it may not seem like a significant number, but hey, when I lose another 2 kilos, I'll only have 29 to go. I think I like being on the cusp of significant numbers and/or ideals. It is really giving me something to work towards. Little goals. Just chip away, day by day. Hell's bells...I have also finish week to of the C25K challenge...pfuff...now who woulda thought that!!??

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the pscychological aspect to reaching a new front number! I can't wait until I reach double digits!

    couch to 5k program could definitely be worth a crack! I have promised myself an ipod when I get to the magic double digits so will be able to do podcasts and all sorts of other stuff then!

    ReplyDelete